Holidays are supposed to be all fun and joyful, right? I don't know about you, but the holidays are pretty stressful for me. They put a strain on every area of our lives. Think about how your life is affected by the holidays. How does it affect your stress in the areas of health, finances, time, energy and relationships? Even if you love the holidays with all your heart, there are still stresses. EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) is a very special stress reduction technique that not only makes you feel better emotionally, but can also dramatically reduce and sometimes even eliminate physical ailments and issues. This is because our emotional state has a direct and fairly immediate affect on our physical state caused by muscle tension and body chemistry. Many of our life difficulties come out of fears and emotional obstacles inside ourselves in the form of beliefs about ourselves and the world that may not be supportive to your well being and success in life. Would you like to be able to identify and remove those blocks easily and quickly? If yes, then I highly recommend you attend this seminar.
- Our behaviors run on beliefs and feelings programmed by past reactions to emotional experiences.
- Some of our programming is distracting, counterproductive, or downright self destructive.
- EFT is a powerful and gentle systematic process for reprogramming the thinking that steers you off track in life.
- EFT uses acupressure meridians and whole-brain learning to dramatically accelerate your desired changes in thinking and behavior patterns.
- This allows you to breakthrough, move forward and take action with noticeably greater confidence.
EFT is generally considered an energy healing technique... more accurately, it's in the field of energy psychology. But you don't need to have any unusual magical energy powers to do it. You don't even have to believe it will work... it'll work anyway. It's a very systematic and measurable process for clearing your specific issues. Anyone can do it, yourself included.